(Updated on 24 May 2018)
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Business name: RESINAS OLOT, S.L.
Brand name: RESOL
Tax ID number: B-60641263
Postal address: CTRA. SANTA COLOMA, KM. 46 – 17178 LES PRESES (Girona)
Telephone: +34 972 69 47 00
Email address: email@example.com
What are the purposes for processing your data?
At RESINAS OLOT, S.L. we process professional contact data for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
- To manage data provided by the interested party themselves, as a professional or representative for your business, to inform you of our products and services, and to respond to requests, enquiries and queries for follow up response.
- To manage the data provided by the client at the time of purchasing our services, at an organisational, accounting, tax and administrative level, as well as to inform you about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to you.
- To manage the CUSTOMER’s professional data for their participation at the different events that we organise and that have been authorised for promotion, as well as to run events and activities in relation to the RESOL group’s projects and services that may be of interest.
- To distribute our newsletter to those who have subscribed, and manage the data provided for distribution.
- To offer other products and services to the CUSTOMER, where appropriate.
How long will we store your data?
- Data relevant to managing the customer’s invoicing and billing for services will be kept for the entirety of the active contract. Once this agreement has been completed, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by legislation and until any possible claims arising from the contract have expired.
- The data relating to the publication of commentsabout our products will be maintained during the validity and marketing of the product or service to which they refer, unless you request that the comments are removed at any time.
- The data for participation in events and activities will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes described, unless you have opposed their processing or have previously cancelled them.
- The data for the distribution of Newsletters will be kept indefinitely or until you request their deletion.
- The data for the distribution of commercial communications and commercial profilingof our products and services will be preserved indefinitely or until you request their deletion.
What is the legislation for processing your data?
- The legal basis for processing your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the corresponding service delivery.
- The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of the ability to offer our clients the contracting of other products and services in order to earn customer loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to your data being processed, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communication to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect the completion of the contract in any case, but any data previously processed for this purpose will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Who will receive your data?
- The Grupo RESOL companies, who own RESINAS OLOT, S.L., can be found at www.es, for the purpose of centralised management of our activities and in compliance with internal administrative purposes, including processing the personal data of clients. Also, where consent has been given, your data may be transferred to these companies in order to send you commercial communications that may be of interest, according to your customer profile.
- The financial entitiesused in the management of invoicing and payment.
- The relevant Public administrations, in cases foreseen by Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Transferring data to third countries?
- MailChimp, is an application by The Rocket Science Group LLC DBA MailChimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company of Atlanta, Georgia, a company duly certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield 2016-1250 of the Commission, from 12 July 2016, Privacy Shield.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
- Anyone has the right to obtain information about whether at RESINAS OLOT, S.L. we are processing any personal data relating to you.
- Those interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request rectification of any inaccuracies, or request its deletion if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request that their data processing is limited and will only be kept for the fiscal year or for defending claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, the interested parties may object to their data being processed. In this case, RESINAS OLOT, S.L. will stop processing their data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or where necessary for the fiscal year and in defence of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights as follows:
-Via email with a copy of your ID attached: firstname.lastname@example.org.
-We will provide you with the corresponding forms to exercise these rights to the indicated email address.
- If you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without affecting the legitimacy of any previous processing prior to its withdrawal.
- If you believe that your rights have been violated in reference to your personal data protection, especially if you have not been satisfied when exercising your rights, you can file a complaint with the Control Body about matters of data protection through its website: agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data that we handle at RESINAS OLOT, S.L. is provided by the interested parties themselves or via their legal representatives.
- We remind you that you should not provide data from third parties unless you have permission from them and have previously informed them of your intention to do so.
- Certain categories of personal data are not processed (those that reveal ethnicity or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data for physically identifying a person, data related to health and data related to sex life or a person’s sexual orientation).